Skip to main content

#Special_Day



#Special_Day

So for those who are following me on instargam and Twitter  been watching all pictures which were posted under hash tag called #Special_Day  , if you are not aware what was that day for well It was small celebration that I have arranged  to share my happiness for getting masters * Cool Stuff * huh

So I will be publishing three post about #Special_Day sharing with you the phase of preparation , my skin care routine and of course the amazing gifts that I have received

And I would Like to thank everyone *Family*  *Friends*  for making this day unforgettable day for me

In this Post I will share with you the preparation phase , some pictures I have Already post on Instagram J Anyways Hope you guys will like this post


“Organizing is What you do before you do something , so that when you do it is not all mixed up “A. A Milne


First thing is First
Choose appropriate date – which you want to have your event!!!
Now since my event is going to be for my colleagues at work mainly I got to know the best time which there is no meetings or any other sort of commitment to me Thursday after 12 was the best time

The List
Now of course you don’t want to invite everyone you know – only those who are sort of special to you right J , and according to the number of people you will be able to define the amount of Food which you will order  * I guess it makes sense *

Start Booking
Now since you have defined the time of your gathering you figure out which meal to serve in my case it was lunch *Yum * Yum * and of course Sweets are *ESSENTIAL *
So my list was for 70 ! not a huge number I guess or is it 0,0 you tell me so I booked the buffet and all the good stuff .

Capturing moments
For any event which is special to you a photographer is something not be forgotten right I have got a contact for a * SUPER * AMAZING * photographer I ever seen @nuhaabdulla and we confirmed the date and the time all went perfect I just adore her she has been such a great supporter to me !




Make calls
Now since am not really that good in preparing for such events I always tend to call my friends who have magical and creative touch to me  Sweet Tammy is the ideal one she is really good at such stuff


And the story goes on ..

I has a vision of making this gathering a bit fancy I wanted to have little stand which people can write their happy thoughts for me , so both me and tammy started calling and searching for the perfect notebook which can serve my goal , but guess what we found nothing ! Oo
I was a bit  depressed but what to do sometimes you don’t get what you always want right! so accept it . Anyways now time to add little touch to this gathering I wanted to have someone who plays on Piano or Violin so I called house of Art since I know no one but them heheheh ! Again It did not work out am like OMG nothing seems to work out for me, another funny incident nowtime to locate the venue . At first I thought I will be able to book the that fancy place which I was planning to book but again it was booked for different event , at that time I thought of postponing the event but then I thought you know what enjoy what you have for now

 Miracles Oh Miracles ✿◕ ◕✿

So miracles happen even when you don’t expect them right ? A day before My #Special_Day I came across this amazing account @purplefrog_Party on instagram and my mind just blown away so I give a call to the lady who is organizing the whole decoration and I was so damn lucky that she was able to confirm that she will be adding her marvelous touch  on the event – and yeah remember the notebook idea which I wanted to get - she was able to get me a contact of a lady who actually made the stand and got me a nice decorated notebook .
And yeah remember the place which I wanted to held my #Special_Day in , I got it since the other event been canceled  ◡✿


Little Drama that faded away

Oprah Said once Love Is in the Details, on the day of the event I made sure that everything was placed as it agreed the good thing is that the restaurant provided me with Dj which we can play classic music kind of replacement for the idea I had to get someone to play on Violin
Everything seems to be so perfect I was so happy ! the guests started to come and all and I was waiting for My Boss who’s to me he is like my father so I called Prof. G and am like where are you and he was like I have urgent thing to finish and wont be able to come ! I was so shocked and felt a bit sad the photographer was like NOOOOO keep your smile on !

And I figured you know what just enjoy your time girl , a while later he came and my whole world smiled back to me and I enjoyed my time literarily I was Happy and I felt Special and for that it was My #Special_Day






















Special thanks to

 Layali Al Banafsaj 
@purplefrog_Party
@nuhaabdulla 



Love you

Anoofah 


Don't Forget to Connect with Me


FaceBook Nouf.Anoofah

Twitter @Anoofah

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are the best ❤️, and you deserve all this happiness moments . Allah bless you ๐Ÿ™❤️
Unknown said…
ุฃู„ู ุฃู„ู ุฃู„ู ู…ุจุฑูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูƒ ุญุจูŠุจุชูŠ ู†ูˆู ูˆุนู‚ุจุงู„ ู…ุง ู†ุฒูุฌ ุนุฑูˆุณ ูƒู„ ุดูŠ ุญู„ูˆ ุงู„ุชุฎุทูŠุท ูˆุงู„ุชุฑุชูŠุจ ูˆุงู„ู†ุชูŠุฌุฉ ูˆูƒู„ ุดูŠ ุฑูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆูˆุนู‡ ู…ุง ุดุงุก ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฐูˆูŠู‚ู‡ ูƒุงู„ุนุงุฏุฉ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Unknown said…
Congrats , lovely post๐Ÿ˜Š
☆ Anoofah said…
La6ooof : habeebti thank you so much for your magical words always got me speechless when I read your comments

Reemani - thank you baby :")
lepardon said…
you deserve More & more
I'm so happy for you , !
Keep going honey :)

Popular posts from this blog

I have met my friends

CLICK on COMMENT to leave me one  J Its almost 3:00 AM and am still awake wanting to write this post , and yeah while listening to Bruno Mars – Count on me , Thanks to Queen Besh for reminding me Okay I know the title of this post isn’t something new to you , you guys all meet your friends from time to another , I know I that my busy schedule took me away from my friends , we still do call , txt or even tweet each other , meeting friend  in real like not the social media thing is something which I call it joy raiser , believe it or not yesterday was one of the best days I have  had , the whole thing “ friends gathering “ was completely perfect , close friends , amazing weather , and of course delicious food , the laughter the talk  took me away from this craziness busy world to somewhere else .. and allow to call it heaven My friends whom I met are actually my classmates and my groupmates at school , we met maybe year ago but my goodness it seems that we

Inspiring Women

" We are there to empower each other not to compete :)  " Anoofah I know  that am writing about women who I have not met yet though i really wish that i will one day :)  these awesome women have inspired yet empowered me so want know who are they ? keep reading Oprah Winfrey  Who is not inspired by this great Woman ?! what I really like in fact adore about Oprah that she always believe that to move forward you have to give something back , and if you noticed Oprah doesn't always like to have the spot light on her only its always about lessons learned from her guests , the Oprah show was like a free class to me I've learned so much , and I came to know things about human nature , explanations for things we used to do yet we can't explain why is it happening . and one amazing lesson I've learned from Oprah " everything" is possible Hala Kazim  down to earth , beautiful heart , amazing smile , seeing her tweets inspires me , g

Share. Learn. Inspire featured guest Gale Minchew

as I have promised you My readers , Am back with another inspiring interview with My wonderful friend Gale Minchew , let me tell you this I have not met her in person yet " wishing that one day i will " but she is the type of person who makes you feel that you knew her since forever! .. to me Gale always writes a beautiful words that takes you away to different imaginary perfect world .. Am so delightful to have her as featured guest on my Blog :) Okay wont make this too long enjoy the interview please post your comments and questions  How would you describe yourself in three words? Gosh, three words to describe me…I guess I would have to say loving, motivational, and determined. Tell us the story behind becoming a writer . I didn’t originally set out to become an author.  Granted, I wrote several partial manuscripts earlier in my life, none of which I have an interest in completing now, but something changed in December 2008.  My husband gave me a Blackbe