Skip to main content

Making Me More Beautiful ❤

Hello there my Beautiful Readers

Back with new beauty post – quick review on some Beauty products I started using Last June and and some the ones I got from Spain

Here Is one thing I noticed about my Skin it get used to any beauty product so quickly – the first three weeks  is the time I usually see and notice the difference








I have taken this Ampola from local drug store in Barcelona ,  this product promise that it reduces the appearance of fine lines  - help the skin  increase the production of collagen – the smell is incredibly amazing the texture is so light that the skin absorb it right away – what I noticed on the first week is softer skin and more radiant skin as well – one thing which I did not expect – I felt my skin got more tighter and appearance of my pores got smaller – two Ampola’s left and then of course new product will be replaced this good friend 

Too Bad I have thrown away the Box :(



These three products I got them from one of the malls in Valencia – num 1 and 2 from same company called  “Obey your Body” which is basically most of its products extracted from dead sea –

1    1 -   this facial is made for oily skin and it really clears your skin from in/out making it looks more clear and Glowy I have not got any breakouts when I started using this facial cleanser.

2    2 -   under eye serum – it hydrates under eye area and cooling this area up takes away its puffiness – perfect for night use




Okay here is one tricky product – this cream actually has two parts a part which looks like a soap – you keep on running it on your face – it helps your skin to absorb Oxygen from the water “which basically you use to wash your skin” I know it sounds weird though but that’s what its written in the description sheet


The second part is face cream which contains SPF17 – and other goodies helping in reducing the aging 
naughty lines LOL - the cream texture , smell and the effect are all GOOD







Toner and Vitamin C Serum are both from Rexsol - I got these two goodies from our local drugstore - Okay here is a confession which I have to make am not a big fan of Toner "thats why it is almost full " don't ask me why though the toner is a very important part of skin care regime Anywho ! those two products along with facial cleanser "which I forgot to take its picture before throwing the bottle away " from the same brand lighten up my skin tone bit - I noticed it got softer as well - hmm nothing else 






Okay I Will bePosting more picture of the product am using on my Instegram and Twitter as well so keep following Moi :)


Thats All for Now and will write to you Soon 






Love you

Anoofah 



Don't Forget to Connect with Me


FaceBook Nouf.Anoofah

Twitter @Anoofah

Comments

latifa Al Kaabi said…
Hello my beauty,

I LOVE ur beauty posts. I trust your opinion and i like to take ur opinion about different skin problems.

I feel my under eyes area is darker and tired also my face skin looks very tired!! Do you recommend any product for me? ((My skin type is: DRY))


Thanks for this useful post.

Love u

Latifa

Popular posts from this blog

Share . Learn . Inspire Featured Guest Green Sheikh

This will be my very last post for 2016 and I want it to to be very special for that YESSSS GREEN SHEIKH IS OUR FEATURED  GUEST * How amazing is that * and am truly honored to have the privileged to share his inspiring lessons on my blog

I started reading about Green sheikh years back when my friend Amal Told me about his extraordinary   Experience  " Experiencing how to be buried for 20 Min's Like dead people "

 and here is the shocking Part I did not knew he was from The  royal family since couple of months! I Know I am so outdated . but don't blame me the way how he response to people in public or in social media won't give anyone a clue that his  title as a sheikh , and he is very humble person .

There are so many inspiring people out there who has this sort of vision but to have a clear philosophy is kind of rare , and thats by itself defines your success and how you measure everything you do and how it gets you closer to your goal

Green Sheik Philosophy 

to …

Life with Grateful Heart

Gratefulness is another door leads to heaven 

To learn a valuable lesson it might take you ages, I have been totally fortunate that I got one of the greatest lesson of my life in my mid 20's . 
Being grateful 🙏🏻 
I used to complain a lot about what I don't have and life kept on sending signs and lessons over and over and I kept on whining even more ! Until I had that moment when I was praying in middle of night asking Allah. For guidance and I had this feeling that I want to open my journal and it was filled with goals  and dreams of things I want to pursue  Seeing that I have accomplished many of those goals made me realize how awful I was treating my self my soul . 
And between the pages there was this sheet I printed it out from the secret blog "at that time this book was phenomenon " in one of those lines it says I promise myself to be grateful .. I may not got the right exact wording but the meaning was something like I wrote 
And I looked back and thought about th…

My Experience with NO Snapchat

kind of awkward  post I know but I thought it would be nice to share my experience with you guys living for almost two weeks without snapchat


How did it start 

I always felt like I have to reduce checking on snapchat , every morning I wake up am like ok where is my phone whats new on snapchat and that is totally unhealthy
So I felt I should stop using it for awhile , after reading Michelle Phan Book specially the social media or digital detox part am like hmmm now it is the right time to do it ,  the same day I finished reading the book I was like Okay this is it! lets delete this App and have little peaceful break


Addiction Symptoms 

sounds serious symptoms huh ? well the first couple of days I would wake up and look for the snapchat app and then am like Woopss I deleted it , then I switched my snapchat addiction to Instagram "Funny how things can go " . right away I figured this is aint going to work so I kept leaving my phone the whole day after coming back from work and k…