Skip to main content

I need You ..

This post is dedicated to my Friend Aisha



First Line : You Are my Source of Energy

It hard to think of any word when you think about someone who you always look up to , someone you truly love !

In between : With craziness of our life routine I admit that I may not be as good friend as am supposed to be in terms of calling my friends or check on them. For sometime I felt that My friend Aisha disappeared for a while and once I tried whatsApping her I was totally shocked to know the news …

Aisha is a lady who is literally has it all, whenever you are down or frustrated Aisha is the first person you will think about , no matter how hard things can be she can manage to keep it together . She never forgets to stay in touch with her friends  no matter how busy her life can be . knowing that she is a mom a wife to diplomatic so you guys can imagine how busy and crazy her life can be .
I knew Aisha  back in college I always loved her sweet babiesh smile full of positivity, we actually got more closer after the graduation and we both felt it was such a shame that we did not hang out together before or even did not knew how cool it would be if we were close friends during college.

Years passed by our friendship grew even more ! and my admiration for her personality grew even more !

Aisha was diagnosed with lupus since she was a kid and she never complain about it, until that day !

I know its hard to be totally in pain emotionally and physically, and live a life that you or anyone would never expected , I know that no one else will ever endure the pain that you are going through and no one will ever understand it …

We all love you and we will always pray for the day when you are back to real you, this phase doesn’t only hurt you as much as it hurts us too !!
 To us you are the sister that every girl needs , a mother every child deserves and a role model that every human being needs

We need you !! Please get well soon

Last Line : with full confidence I know this phase will be just a past and you will be back as we always knew you









Love you

Anoofah 



Don't Forget to Connect with Me


FaceBook Nouf.Anoofah

                                                               Twitter @Anoofah 




Comments

Emily Shea said…
❤️Aisha can feel all the love you are collecting for her❤️

Popular posts from this blog

Share . Learn . Inspire Featured Guest Green Sheikh

This will be my very last post for 2016 and I want it to to be very special for that YESSSS GREEN SHEIKH IS OUR FEATURED  GUEST * How amazing is that * and am truly honored to have the privileged to share his inspiring lessons on my blog

I started reading about Green sheikh years back when my friend Amal Told me about his extraordinary   Experience  " Experiencing how to be buried for 20 Min's Like dead people "

 and here is the shocking Part I did not knew he was from The  royal family since couple of months! I Know I am so outdated . but don't blame me the way how he response to people in public or in social media won't give anyone a clue that his  title as a sheikh , and he is very humble person .

There are so many inspiring people out there who has this sort of vision but to have a clear philosophy is kind of rare , and thats by itself defines your success and how you measure everything you do and how it gets you closer to your goal

Green Sheik Philosophy 

to …

Life with Grateful Heart

Gratefulness is another door leads to heaven 

To learn a valuable lesson it might take you ages, I have been totally fortunate that I got one of the greatest lesson of my life in my mid 20's . 
Being grateful 🙏🏻 
I used to complain a lot about what I don't have and life kept on sending signs and lessons over and over and I kept on whining even more ! Until I had that moment when I was praying in middle of night asking Allah. For guidance and I had this feeling that I want to open my journal and it was filled with goals  and dreams of things I want to pursue  Seeing that I have accomplished many of those goals made me realize how awful I was treating my self my soul . 
And between the pages there was this sheet I printed it out from the secret blog "at that time this book was phenomenon " in one of those lines it says I promise myself to be grateful .. I may not got the right exact wording but the meaning was something like I wrote 
And I looked back and thought about th…

I am the eldest sister

“ The older I get the wiser am trying to be, though crazier I want to be “ #Anoofah



Since I was a little girl I've always kept telling myself that am truly blessed for not being the eldest sister specially seeing how my sisters used to take care of us and take some of family responsibilities. But then when I started seeing my friends at school holding their younger sisters hands I wanted to have a baby sister too! So my mind and heart were both torn apart between wanting to be the eldest and not to be , but years passed and I guess I attracted what I was mostly thinking about.

Chapter 1 (I am Scared )
Back around 2009\2010 when sister who was the eldest at that time got engaged I was kind of worried that I am next; its me who will take care of almost everything so yeah the next big boss
Worrying too much defiantly was not the solution maybe I should just get myself a little prepared for this new phase of my life
NOTE : am not irresponsible person , I used to have little responsibilit…